• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Personal and Enterprise Accounts on One Device

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2020 Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there or will there ever be a solution to using my personal account on a device which I also use Enterprise for work? I use the Photography plan personally and store things on the Creative Cloud. I do not want to connect this to my employer. However, I use Acrobat DC for work via an Enterprise account. Since I am only allowed to sign in to one account at a time, I can't open Acrobat unless I get out of my personal account and login to my Enterprise account. However, now I can't use Photoshop or Lightroom. I travel with my computer and often work/play without internet access. Without a connection I cannot switch period and am locked to whichever account I was last logged into. Even with internet access the process is cumbersome and I have heard many complaints about people accidently running out their license limits by repeatedly signing in and out. 

I use other enterprise accounts providers like Google and Microsoft. They make it SO easy for me to toggle between my personal account and my enterprise account. I can keep my content and my programs seperate and switch with a touch of a button. 

If others have solutions that allow for both accounts, I would love to know. 

TOPICS
Enterprise , Licensing , Manage account , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 26, 2020 Jun 26, 2020

I apologize but as of now, we don't have this feature to use both the accounts (Personal and Enterprise) on the same machine. You have to sign out and log in again to switch the accounts/licenses.

I also think that this feature should be available for Adobe users as well. Kindly use this form to request new features or suggest modifications to existing features: https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 26, 2020 Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I apologize but as of now, we don't have this feature to use both the accounts (Personal and Enterprise) on the same machine. You have to sign out and log in again to switch the accounts/licenses.

I also think that this feature should be available for Adobe users as well. Kindly use this form to request new features or suggest modifications to existing features: https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines