Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Personal ID and Business ID

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2021 Sep 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am Admin for the Adobe portal. 

I have a couple of users that created a personal ID with their work email. 

I have added their work email address, and created a business ID and added a Adobe Standard Licence. 

Now when the user logs into https://account.adobe.com/ it goes automaticlly to their Personal ID, and no licenses is assigned to that account. 

How can I have them use their Business ID, and not their Personal Account? 

-Xander

TOPICS
Admin console , Business ID , Manage account

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 14, 2021 Sep 14, 2021

After you add the users to the Admin Console, they'll get an email invitation to join the team. Ensure that they click the "Get started" button/link on that email to join the team.

Once they've successfully joined the team, users will get an option to choose between a personal and business profile. They can access the apps and services by choosing the Business profile. Users can also select an option to choose the most suitable profile automatically. See Manage Adobe profiles

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 14, 2021 Sep 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After you add the users to the Admin Console, they'll get an email invitation to join the team. Ensure that they click the "Get started" button/link on that email to join the team.

Once they've successfully joined the team, users will get an option to choose between a personal and business profile. They can access the apps and services by choosing the Business profile. Users can also select an option to choose the most suitable profile automatically. See Manage Adobe profiles

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Trouble I'm having, is that the welcome email never arrives. They get the email when I assign a license like Adobe Pro, but not the one joining them to the team, so then they sign up with a personal account instead. Something is broken here, and it isn't an email deliverability issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, That is the solution 

You HAVE to select Join Team to get the option to select a Business account or Personal account. 

Thanks for the comment.

-Xander

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, we understand that - but if the new users are not getting that email to join the team, how are we supposed to add them?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@danielb8942129  I reccomend starting a new thread with that question. 

-Xander

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2021 Sep 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Kind of piggybacking off this thread, but I was apparently sent this email prior to joining the company I'm with and accidentally deleted it with all the spam that had built up in the account between it being sent and my start date. 

Is there a way for teh admin to resend that "join team" email?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines