Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Plan by administrator disappeared when I changed my email

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2020 Dec 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so yes the title explains it all.. 

I have a plan provided by my administrator/work and when I recently changed my email, my plan disappeared or got disconnected.. not really sure what happened. 

I tried changing it by my old email but it did not work. + all the signing in and out and restarting my computer...

I will contact me administrator regarding this but I just wanted to see if anyone exprienced the same thing before and if so how did they reslove this issue. 

Thanks in advance. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 12, 2020 Dec 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I move that other reply to its own conversation and your reply to that other reply to a restricted forum space so it can be deleted.

That other user reply to your original post in error. They should of started their own conversation.

As to your problem you need to contact the Administrator of the Adobe accounts that you are using.

So I suspect your are using a Corporate, Enterprise, or Teams subscription and that is all handled by the Administrator in your organization.

I am also moving this conversation to the Enterprise and Teams forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 13, 2020 Dec 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please keep od replies to this conversation IN This Conversation.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines