• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Possible for support to find all accounts using domain name?

Explorer ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have two charges coming out of our corporate account that I cannot identify.  I'm wondering if I could prove ownership of a few domains, if support could search for accounts using those domains.  Is this a thing?  Does anyone have other recommendations on how to identify these rogue charges?

TOPICS
Licensing , Manage account , Teams

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Aug 14, 2020 Aug 14, 2020

Support can identify charges utilizing the first 6 and last 4 digits of a credit card. They are unable to search via domain and they will be UNABLE to provide the email address associated with the account identified via CC info. But they will cancel it as "fraudulant" if desired, if you provide billing name and expiration date. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Scott,

I would recommend contacting your Reseller to get the information about the charges/billings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 07, 2020 Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why was this marked as "correct"? I don't even have a reseller...  Can adobe look up all accounts for a domain or not? Can they search by credit card number?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 07, 2020 Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can contact the support team directly by initiating a chat session, click on the chat icon on the bottom right corner of this page: https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html. They would be able to check the details.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 14, 2020 Aug 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Support can identify charges utilizing the first 6 and last 4 digits of a credit card. They are unable to search via domain and they will be UNABLE to provide the email address associated with the account identified via CC info. But they will cancel it as "fraudulant" if desired, if you provide billing name and expiration date. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines