• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

problem license

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2020 Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello The company in which I work with two Adobe licenses is able to connect 4 macs in total. The same person manages the two licenses so even username, mail, account... Normally both licenses should appear on the company account but just one appears. How to solve the problem Thanks for your help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 02, 2020 Jun 02, 2020

To add to Nancy's suggestion, Apogeesport34, I am showing that you have both a Creative Cloud for Team and a Creative Cloud for Individual membership assigned to the e-mail address you used to post to this public discussion forum.

I would encourage you to cancel the individual membership as it is providing no additional value.  You will still be limited to using the software on up to two computers.  You can use the process listed in http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/cancel-membership-subscription.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry but I have no idea what you're asking.  

An individual license is good for 1 person only and cannot be shared with other users.

A business with more than 2 employees should have a Teams account and enough seats for each user.

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/business/teams.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To add to Nancy's suggestion, Apogeesport34, I am showing that you have both a Creative Cloud for Team and a Creative Cloud for Individual membership assigned to the e-mail address you used to post to this public discussion forum.

I would encourage you to cancel the individual membership as it is providing no additional value.  You will still be limited to using the software on up to two computers.  You can use the process listed in http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/cancel-membership-subscription.html to cancel the membership.

I will also move this discussion to the Enterprise & Teams forums, in case you have additional questions on how to utilize the Creative Cloud for Team membership.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines