• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Purchase Order Reference Number n/a on Adobe purchase notifications (VIP for Teams)

Community Beginner ,
Feb 17, 2020 Feb 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When ordering  CC user subscriptions (VIP for Teams), we always add a PO reference number to the order.

The PO reference is extremely important to large companies when it comes to understand for whom the software licenses has been provisioned on the VIP for Teams customer portal. We know which affiliate has placed the order, and can assign the subscription to the right end-user.

Sadly, many software distributors do not pass the PO reference to Adobe. So, Adobe just books the CC subscription order under PO: n/a. 

Adobe should request their distributors to retransmit the customer PO reference number they got with every order.

thanks for your feedback

PS: Of course there are other way to manage users, like with VIP enterprise of ETLA. But we just refer to VIP for Teams with this post.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Mar 20, 2020 Mar 20, 2020

Hi BobMerli,

Thank you for your feedback. And based on your feedback : "Adobe should request their distributors to retransmit the customer PO reference number they got with every order." for VIP for Teams, kindly request you to share the feedback in https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html. And your feedback would reach directly to the dedicated Teams who work on the feedbacks and feature request forms.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Mar 20, 2020 Mar 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi BobMerli,

Thank you for your feedback. And based on your feedback : "Adobe should request their distributors to retransmit the customer PO reference number they got with every order." for VIP for Teams, kindly request you to share the feedback in https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html. And your feedback would reach directly to the dedicated Teams who work on the feedbacks and feature request forms.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 01, 2020 Apr 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The page you mention is for product support and there is no selections for questions related to ordering Adobe products for Enterprise and Teams. My post is related to the ordering and booking process which takes place between Adobe and their partner distributors. Your answer is not helping me and other enterprise customers. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 01, 2020 Apr 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi BobMerli ,

We are sorry to hear that the response was not much of help.

For understanding the booking process which takes place between Adobe and their partner distributors, you may need to initiate a chat with our experts from : https://cbconnection.adobe.com/en/apc-helpdesk

Alternatively, you may send an email at: naresellers@adobe.com to reach out to the Adobe and Partner connection Team.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 22, 2020 Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, we have experienced the same issue with the PO number not being transmitted to the software DISTRIBUTOR from ADOBE VIP TEAMS portal. Every large company uses PURCHASE ORDERS and yet ADOBE wants the MEMBERS to do double entry. How do you expect your distributors to be accurate with invoices if this number isn't on the license request.. If you would simply pass the PURCHASE ORDER data to the DISTRIBUTOR for fulfillment and invoicing, it would solve a lot of TEAMS admin problems.

I am not understanding why ADOBE is so 'STIFF" about this. I have been dealing with this since our agency was bought by a holding company and we are strictly adhering to PURCHASE ORDERS. I have reached out to ADOBE and my DISTRIBUTOR multiple times over the last 2 years without even so much as any dialog frim ADOBE. 

Any help in getting this field to be a transmitted field would be great. I am not asking to make it a mandatory field for adding licenses, but if the field contains data other than null, transit it... please.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines