• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Purchased product but only able to download on one device

New Here ,
Aug 25, 2020 Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased adobe creative through collegebuys for school and I successfully downloaded on my laptop but it is not letting me install on my computer, I am only getting the option to install the 7 day trial.  Please help.  

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Aug 25, 2020 Aug 25, 2020

Hello Alissa,

Kindly sign out from the creative cloud app and login again using your Gmail account under which you have an active entitlement which should fix your issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Oct 01, 2020 Oct 01, 2020

Hello Evelyn,

We are unable to find any active subscription/license under your account. If it is a student account then I would recommend contacting your internal IT or Faculty to get more details.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 25, 2020 Aug 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Alissa,

Kindly sign out from the creative cloud app and login again using your Gmail account under which you have an active entitlement which should fix your issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 30, 2020 Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue and logging out and back in does not work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 01, 2020 Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Evelyn,

We are unable to find any active subscription/license under your account. If it is a student account then I would recommend contacting your internal IT or Faculty to get more details.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines