• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Quick Question : About Adobe Teams and Personal Account

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I have a personal Adobe Account and a Adobe account for work. I just find it to be a hassle to login and out if I want to do personal work sometimes. I was wondering when, for example I do a personal project in After Effects/Photoshop on my work account, but only save it to my computer and not to the Creative Cloud, will my employer see that project? To repeat I only save it to my PC in the downloads section and not Creative Cloud. I just want to know, because I don't want to be problem if they can see it. I just would want to know if they can see files that are not saved in the Creative Cloud and just on your PC. Also, my PC is owned by me and not company issued. Thank you for any help in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 29, 2021 Mar 29, 2021

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query here.

Please be informed that the Projects and files that you save on your computer and the files are not getting saved in the "Creative Cloud Files" folder in your computer that syncs the files from your Online Cloud storage, another user cannot view or access the projects.

Even if you save your projects on your Cloud storage and the files (projects) are not shared with another users or collaborators, another user cannot access the files from your clou

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 29, 2021 Mar 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query here.

Please be informed that the Projects and files that you save on your computer and the files are not getting saved in the "Creative Cloud Files" folder in your computer that syncs the files from your Online Cloud storage, another user cannot view or access the projects.

Even if you save your projects on your Cloud storage and the files (projects) are not shared with another users or collaborators, another user cannot access the files from your cloud storage.

In order for your co-workers to have access to your files, they need to be provided Collaborators access for the respective files or folders by yourself.

Hope this helps. 

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines