• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"You've been signed out" CC Desktop App Login Issues

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2020 Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I was using the CC desktop app and Photoshop for about a week when all of a sudden I try to open CC and it gets stuck in a sign-in prompt loop. I've tried everything I've seen online. I've uninstalled everything using the cc cleaner tool, manually deleted all adobe files, tried every option on adobe's official "sign-in loop solution" and nothing has worked. I must've corrupted some app data files at some point but I don't understand how a completely fresh install wouldn't work. Thanks in advance for any help, I'd appreicate it a lot.

Also, I have a windows 10 machine.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 29, 2020 Jul 29, 2020

Then please contact your University help desk, GoviS1.  They are the only people that can help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

GoviS1, please make sure to begin by logging in with the e-mail address associated with your Creative Cloud membership. There is no membership assigned to the e-mail address you used to post to this public discussion forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the only account I have, and I have an Adobe for Enterprise plan under my university.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 29, 2020 Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Then please contact your University help desk, GoviS1.  They are the only people that can help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

School enterprise plan complicates things... you may need this link

https://community.adobe.com/t5/get-started/creative-cloud-app-can-t-manage-apps-don-t-have-an-it-adm...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines