• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"You've been signed out" please sign in again except it doesn't actually let me sign in.

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I try and open the CC Hub, I get an error message that says "You've been signed out" "Please sign in again to continue using Adobe Apps." Whenever I click it, there is no signing in, the error literally just pops up again, that's all that ever shows up on the app. It just keeps going OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN! I have tried:

- Uninstalling the CC Hub with both the uninstaller and the Adobe cleaner.
- Changed/deleted the OOBE and AAMUpdater folders

-Changed the permissions of the SLCache, SLStorage, and Adobe PCD folders
-Checked my Antivirus
-Made sure the settings for the credential manager are correct

These are all of the solutions I could find in both the Forum and Adobe's website. 
Info: Windows 10, Ryzen 7 1700X, 16GB RAM, GTX 1060 (if that matters at all)

A potential other effect is that I was logged in on my high-school account, which my highschool then deleted the email and SSL for when I graduated, which was when the problem started. (I have a year of Adobe CC that I use on a different computer that I want to log into on this one but can't)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 24, 2021 Nov 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would recommend contacting your IT team who would raise a support ticket for you as technical team needs to check the complete Adobe logs and settings on your device to troubleshoot the issue.

You can also contact the support team directly by initiating a chat session, click on the chat icon on the bottom right corner of this page: https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines