Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Random CC libraries disappear for random team members

New Here ,
Mar 18, 2022 Mar 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

We are a advertising agency with three designers on Adobe for teams. We just recently migrated our account to a direct teams account (we used to have our IT company facilitate). I'm not sure things are working correctly as our old account expires on March 26 but we've already begun our new account (Feb. 25). We backed up and reinstalled our Adobe CC Libraries to the new account. However, now we are having some library issues. One member has a library that disappeared completely and it seems I have a few duplicate libraries. I'm not worried about the duplicate libraries, but am concerned about the AWOL library and concerned that it might be an ongoing problem. Since we've been working in the new account for awhile, the library has grown and not the same library that we backed up. The missing library was set for everyone in the team to have access/edit. I tried to reinvite our team member but the email never made it to her. Help!

We are on Big Sur 11.6 using the 2022 desktop apps.

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?