• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RANT: Admin Console sucks

Community Beginner ,
Oct 27, 2022 Oct 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just a rant.  Move along if this isn't of interest.

I hate that when I want to accesst the console that I have to log in 3 times.  I hate that billing and license management are separated by a Chinese firewall of clicks.  

Some developer manager on that team is writing code because it's fun.  What they need to do is learn how UIs can be torturous to their enterprise clients. 

TOPICS
Admin console

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you can make suggestions to adobe here where they have more impact, 

for applicable apps, use https://helpx.adobe.com/ie/x-productkb/global/how-to-user-voice.html

for others, use https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did that first. I even included my phone number and offered to spend 30 minutes showing how frustrating the service is. 

I just didn't feel satisfied.  So, I ranted in the open air.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

voicing here is ok, it's the report that has more potential for triggering change. (i don't know how much potential it has, but it's greater than 0 so it's better than here (where it is 0).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 31, 2022 Oct 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The only fix I can foresee is that they fire the entire webdev team and start over.  I'm here today because I had to log into the admin portal again and, yet again, get angry about a website.  Adobe should go back to what they're good at and let Microsoft handle the rest. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines