• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Can't download or update without admin password

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2020 Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Though this is an old post, I am experiencing the same problem. My company ordered CC and I am trying to download AI. While logged into my own account and after opening up the exe file it asks for the admin user name and password. My company's internal admin logged in and it would not sign her in. It states:

We can't sign you in with this credential because your domain isn't available. Make sure your device is connected to your organization's network and try again.

* I am connected to my company's network.

* Neither my username and password or my admin's username and password work

Thanks for your help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 23, 2020 Jul 23, 2020

When installing any software you need the admin password. This is NOT an Adobe password or domain password. It's the admin password for your computer. The admin does not log in to your computer because that would install CC for the admin, and not for you. . Your IT department need to supply (or type) it. In large companies with many CC users, companies often co tell the installs and don't use the CC desktop app to do it, but that's different; you wouldn't be involved at all. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jul 23, 2020 Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When installing any software you need the admin password. This is NOT an Adobe password or domain password. It's the admin password for your computer. The admin does not log in to your computer because that would install CC for the admin, and not for you. . Your IT department need to supply (or type) it. In large companies with many CC users, companies often co tell the installs and don't use the CC desktop app to do it, but that's different; you wouldn't be involved at all. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks! I suspected that as well and requested local admin rights to my computer from IT. All is good now and thanks for taking the time to provide a thoughtful response.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines