• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Customer Service is non-existent

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2020 Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Were you ever to find a number for more reliable support? I am having the same issue. Unable to get ahold of anyone who is actually willing or able to help me solve issues beyond just showing me where options on the website are.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 02, 2020 Oct 02, 2020

Yes, the agent can connect you to the Team or Enterprise department as well if you will initiate the chat session.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Knight_Printing, I am sorry you are encountering problems utilizing your Creative Cloud for Team subscription.  Part of the reason you may be encountering problems is that you are attempting to contact us on channels designed for individual subscribers.

For a Creative Cloud for Team subscription, please see https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/faq/teams.html for information on how you can access the expert support options included with your organizations Creative Cloud for Team purchase.

I have also moved your question to the Enterprise & Teams forum.  This is the only public community which discusses the type of subscription you are using.  The suggestions you see on Social Media and in the rest of our forums are primarily aimed for individual subscribers who have full access to the computer and network they are utilizing.  

These solutions are not apporpriate for someone using a Creative Cloud for Team or Enterprise membership and, if implemented, will lead to frustration and failure as they are not designed for the type of computing environment that utilize Team and Enterprise subscriptions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

We apologize for the experience you have. Kindly describe the issue you are facing so that we can try to assist you in a better way. You can also contact the support team directly by initiating a chat session, click on the chat icon on the bottom right corner of this page: https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 02, 2020 Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had thought, Techburner, the chat sessions are also only for individual subscribers, not team or enterprise. Or is it good news, that they are also for Team assistance?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, the agent can connect you to the Team or Enterprise department as well if you will initiate the chat session.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Excellent, thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 06, 2020 Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All the support team trys to do now is sell you more subscriptions or steer the call in a way that makes it so they can rebuild your subscription under their name and get credit for the sale.

Adobe support is shocking now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 04, 2022 Apr 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having the same issues contacting support. Chat says "an agent will be with you in less than 1 minute"-- I've sat here for the past 2 hours and gotten no response other than "I am reviewing your information and will provide support". Adobe could at least provide an honest/realistic estimate of wait times. This is ridiculous. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines