• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: How can I speak to a real person at Adobe?

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2022 Jun 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to know this too.  I have spent about a month trying to get in contact with sales.   So far, all the phone numbers either do not answer, or if I get a person, they hang up.

Spent another three (3) hours trying to get some sales, or support person.  From India they scheduled a teams meeting.  They just never showed up.   I am spending quite a bit of resources and cash on these products, of which I have no support.  How can we corrent this ?   I need to speak to support or sales to get these issues resolved.  It is costing us big bucks.   Much of which I may have to bill Adobe for.  It is a simple request to speak to a representive.  HELP!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why do you need to phone rather than use chat? They are both frustrating, but I'd rate the phone calls more so.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 27, 2022 Jun 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot use the chat to discuss these issues.  No one on the end of the chat is actually helpful, once you do get past the automation.

I need to speak to support in order to get a handle on these licences which are costly.  I cannot purchase a $1000.00 licence and then have it evaporate after four (4) months.   It is more a billing and product licening issue.   A couple of "have to re-purchase" licences is costly.    Help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If this is a Teams/Enterprise plan, your IT dept's admin has a web-based Admin Console to easily manage licenses and billing.  And your admin can submit a help request ticket for whatever technical problems you're having.  

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/business/teams/plans.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am the Admin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See this about using Admin Console

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/business/teams/for-admins.html

If you scroll down the page, you'll find a phone number and an online consultation request form.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 28, 2022 Jun 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand the use of the web based console.  I need to speak to a service rep, customer support rep, a real person.

As admin (CIO) I am trying to manage our account as best I can.  I cannot do that without some Adobe Support.  Service reps who make Teams meetings, and then never show up.  I have even called the head office, at which time, I was hung up on multiple times.   This is a problem.  Especially the amount of money I am talking about.  Is there any way we can speak to a real person ?  If not, I will be trying to recover costs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't understand why an Adobe Sales person would hang up. Perhaps your phone call was dropped for other reasons.  Did you try calling back?

CONTACT ADOBE SUPPORT:
================
Online Chat: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
Phone M-F, during normal business hours: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, three times, three hang ups.  I dont understand it either.  Head offices out of Texas.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't have a phone number in Texas, sorry.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have a Teams/Enterprie plan or an Individual plan?

Adobe support reps mainly handle billing and technical matters.  But they are fequently overloaded with calls. 

What kind of problems are you having?  The product experts here can usually answer questions faster than the help desk can.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines