• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Recover Lightroom Photos and/or Presets

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2022 Apr 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My account is through my company on a teams plan. I changed my last name and got a new email address. Instead of changing the email to my account, they deactivated my old one and created a new one for me. But I lost all my lightroom images and presets... can these be recovered? It just happened today. I don't mind paying for a month subscription if that means I can recover everything for export and import it to my new account after. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 08, 2022 Apr 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

there's no way to automate the process but yes, you could restart your previous adobe id account and the assets should still be there (as long as it's been less than 2 months since cancellation of that account).  you would then need to manually download the assets (to your computer) and then add them to your new account's assets.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 11, 2022 Apr 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did this and unfortunately all of my photos and presets are still gone. It's only been 4 days so I know it's not because of time sadly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I find this strange because I had all my photos backed up to the cloud, but my cloud is empty. I'm hoping someone from Adobe can chime in before I cancel my subscription

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you have to have the same subscription type (ie, enterprise, student, team, individual) and same adobe id as you had before.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hm. I have the same ID but not sure I'll be able to get the same subscription since it was a company teams one and that sounds rather pricey. Thanks though, I will look into it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 12, 2022 Apr 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Decided to upgrade my account to a teams account to see what happens. Didn't come back immediately but going to give it some time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines