• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Regaining access to Personal Account files from former Enterprise account

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2022 Apr 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I desperately need help with my account access and the help center is not accommodating my needs. I have had a personal adobe account since 2019 and have had many assets saved in my library and have a personal portfolio page connected to it for years. Recently, I started work at a company that used the same email for my personal account in connection to their enterprise/company account. I no longer work there so access to that account was cut off. However, when it was made somehow all of my personal account information like my portfolio page was associated with the company account for some reason. I can now longer access my portfolio page or the enterprise log-in at all. Customer support has said there is nothing they can do and access to the portfolio I made on my own personal account is gone. Please can someone give me some answers on how I can gain access to that back I am desperate.

TOPICS
Admin console , Enterprise , Manage account , Troubleshooting , Users and groups

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?