Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Remove license from Adobe VIP Account

New Here ,
May 03, 2019 May 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there!

Hoping to get the attention of an Adobe staff member who can point me in the right direction.

I want to cancel Adobe stock for Teams tied our VIP account, as I started and paid for Stock using a different e-mail.  My team has been getting emails saying our order is overdue. The account is inactive otherwise - there are no active subscriptions tied to it.

I've contacted phone and chat support numerous times about this, and I get a different answer each time about whom to contact to resolve it. Emails to the addresses provided get no response.

Has anyone else encountered the same issue, and how were you able to resolve it?

Thanks so much!!!!

Laura

TOPICS
Manage account , Teams

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 07, 2019 May 07, 2019

Thanks, I have asked for someone from our VIP team to reach out to you regarding this.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 06, 2019 May 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Laura,

Can you clarify, do you have a Creative Cloud for Teams license with Stock, and wish to cancel the Stock part or do you just have Stock?

Our chat help would be the normal route for this request, sorry to hear that you had issues with it. If you can supply a little more information I can look into the question further with the relevant team.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 06, 2019 May 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! It’s an old ‘Adobe VIP’ account (with no active CC licenses) and then I added Stock for Teams to it. I think that makes it Creative Cloud for Teams license with Stock? Thanks so much for your help resolving this. I’ve spoken with at least 5 chat agents and gotten a different answer (that didn’t resolve the issue) every time.

Laura

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 07, 2019 May 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, I have asked for someone from our VIP team to reach out to you regarding this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 07, 2019 May 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Alister, I appreciate it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines