• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Restart Plan button not working

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2022 Nov 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today I received an email offering reactivation of the Acrobat account I canceled. I decided to reactivate it. The link took me to a page with a section labeled "Restart your Adobe Acrobat Pro" and a blue button labeled "Restart Plan." When I click it, I see an error message flash by too fast to read, then an endless loading circle. How can I restart my plan?

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Nov 04, 2022 Nov 04, 2022

Solved my own problem. The error message displayed long enough to see a phone number: 800-525-0774. The salesperson reactivated my subscription and gave me a deal for one year. Good customer service from Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2022 Nov 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Solved my own problem. The error message displayed long enough to see a phone number: 800-525-0774. The salesperson reactivated my subscription and gave me a deal for one year. Good customer service from Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines