• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

School Account closed, can't sign in to Creative Cloud with other company/school account

Community Beginner ,
Dec 04, 2022 Dec 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So my old school account closed a while ago, and I've been trying to access Creative Cloud on the Windows computer that I used with the old account. I started college, and logged into my new school email on the adobe website, but it can't connect to the Creative Cloud app. It's stuck in a loop, "You've been signed out; please sign in again to continue using Adobe apps." and when I hit the sign in button it just refreshes and then shows me the same screen. 

I've already uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times, and done a couple other tricks on here and it hasn't worked yet. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Dec 04, 2022 Dec 04, 2022

I found a fix for it here at the bottom of the comment section:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/download-install-discussions/re-quot-sign-in-required-quot-loop/m-p/13394423#M563693

Thanks so much for the help everyone! 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[Moved from Muse to Account, Payment & Plan.]

1. Open CC Desktop App.
2. Click your Avatar (top right image) > Preferences > General tab > Settings. Select "Always keep Creative Cloud up to date."
3. Click on your Avatar again.
4. Sign-out of Creative Cloud.
5. Close all apps.
6. Restart your computer.
7. Open CC Desktop app.
8. Click your Avatar.
9. Sign-in with your new ID and password.

Failing that, please contact your schools's IT dept for assistance. They will need to give you access to your school's plan, hopefully with a different ID and password than the one you used previously.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot do anything in the Creative Cloud app, it is stuck on this screen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Like I said above, contact your school's IT dept for assistance.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure, but I think that a "regular" uninstall may leave residuals behind... so try this before a fresh install with your new account

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html to remove programs

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So my old school account closed a while ago, and I've been trying to access Creative Cloud on the Windows computer that I used with the old account. I started college, and logged into my new school email on the adobe website, but it can't connect to the Creative Cloud app. It's stuck in a loop, "You've been signed out; please sign in again to continue using Adobe apps." and when I hit the sign in button it just refreshes and then shows me the same screen. 

I've already uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times, and done a couple other tricks on here and it hasn't worked yet. 

Messages merged... you are not supposed to post the same thing in different forums... Moderator

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My bad, I realized it was in the wrong forum and couldn't figure out how to edit or delete the post 😛

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

no problem.  glad it's resolved. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found a fix for it here at the bottom of the comment section:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/download-install-discussions/re-quot-sign-in-required-quot-loop/m-p/1...

Thanks so much for the help everyone! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines