• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

SCIM Sync with Azure and using ID's

New Here ,
Sep 28, 2021 Sep 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been looking at the Attributes available in SCIM (in the Azure Portal) and I have noticed that I can add two further Attributes.  ID (which you can add for both Users and Groups) and "urn:ietf:params:scim:schemas:extension:Adobe:2.0:User:emailAliases" which can be added to just users.  I was wondering if there was any documentation on how these can be used further.  I am guessing I could map the Azure Object ID to the ID field and use this as a matching preference and thus this would allow me to update a users email address without a new user getting provisioned.  Also I was wondering if you can simply assign the Proxy Addresses Azure Attribute to the emailAliases or does it not work like that.  I was looking at the online documentation but I cannot find any reference to these.

TOPICS
Enterprise , Identity and SSO

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 02, 2021 Oct 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I believe that you are asking for help related to Azure portal but best thing I can share with you the Azure complete book to download that will give complete solution for your problem that you are looking.

azure books free download

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines