Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Show subscription conditions

New Here ,
Jul 06, 2020 Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey together,

Do you know if there is a way to see the conditions of my subscription? I am only able to see what I hve to pay monthly and when my subscription will be renewed automatically.

I would like to know if the price will change (as I think I have a student's subscription right now, which I am not even sure of) and how long in advance I have to cancel subscription to avoid another year of subscription.

I don't seem to be able to see those crucial information and support is not really supportive.

Any idea?

Cheers

Felix

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 10, 2020 Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

Thank you for your answer and your effort!

The first link you provided just shows me that I have an annual subscription, that I have to pay monthly and when the next payment is due. Those information I already have.

I'm not sure if I remember correctly, but I think I subsribed as a student, so I would like to know if the price will change when I won't be a student any longer, by how much it will change and how early I will have to cancel without the subscription automatically going on for one more year (probably for double the price I am paying right now). This information I am not able to find. I'm apparently also not able to find an Email that confirmes the conditions that I agreed upon when starting the subscription.

Maybe I am a bit spoiled by German consumer's laws but to be honest I would expect to be able to find those crucial data easily even if I stupidly trashed that Email.

The other links offer me to cancel the subscription asap, but in that case I will have to pay a certain amount without being able to use the software. The annual subscription ends in October and in Germany I am used to a cancellation three months in advance, so I guess in that case I should do that soon. Might be different in other countries like the U.S.?

Thanks again and have a nice weekend!

Felix

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The student introductory rate is 60% off for 12 months after which it automatically renews at the regular monthly price. 

Suggest you make a note of your plan's expiration date in your mobile or desktop calendar app so you don't forget.

To avoid early cancellation fees, wait until your 12th month to cancel -- after your final payment is processed and before the expiration date.

Does that answer your question?

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 12, 2020 Jul 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is more about how the student/teacher plan works... Typically it's ~60% off the regular plan price for the first year, then ~40% off for each subsequent year that you remain a student.

How to Save Up to 70% with the Creative Cloud Student & Teacher Editions

So you could check to see what the regular price is in your country and then compare that to what you're paying now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 12, 2020 Jul 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Read the terms.

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/plans.html#ccm-ste-introductoryhttps://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/plans.html#ccm-ste-introductory

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines