• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sign in Issues

New Here ,
Sep 17, 2020 Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My students try to sign into their adobe accounts and it asks them to verify their email address. They input the code that is sent to them and it says error wrong code. I have them resend the code and it does the same thing. It only does this to a handful of my students and the rest of them have no probelm at all. Then it gives them a error that says try again later. We try it again the next day and the same probelm persists. I've tried contacting adobe themselves and have not heard back nor can I actually find someone to help me from adobe. Any help would be aprreciated.  

TOPICS
Manage account

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

Hello Jaxsen,

It seems that you contacted us earlier as well for the same issue and confirmed that you were able to figure out a workaround and the case was closed with your consent. I would recommend contacting the support team directly by initiating a chat session, click on the chat icon on the bottom right corner of this page: https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Jaxsen,

It seems that you contacted us earlier as well for the same issue and confirmed that you were able to figure out a workaround and the case was closed with your consent. I would recommend contacting the support team directly by initiating a chat session, click on the chat icon on the bottom right corner of this page: https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines