Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Significant Issues with Student Access

New Here ,
Apr 09, 2020 Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

We are having significant issues with the Adobe Student Access. We have filled in the form, been granted access and added our students. Whilst some have had no issues, others have a range of problems logging in including:

Only being offered 7 days

Being told to clear browser caches (which doessn't work)
Access Denied Message
Being told another user is currently logged in
Being told to reset passwords (again useless)

Anybody else having these issues and are there any ways round them...? It is getting incredibly frustrating. To quote one of my students, a third year coming up to his final submission:

"I’m really starting to worry about this software as it just won’t login and I’ve tried clearing all my cookies, history and browsers and nothing seems to work. It’s crucial I get this to continue my work!"

Many thanks
Martin

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 14, 2020 Apr 14, 2020

Hi Martin, 

This looks like an issue with the SSO settings, hence it needs our expert's insights, please create a case or start a chat from the Admin Console's support tab: Enterprise Support.

We are experiencing long wait times in support centers so I would really appreciate your patience on this. 

Do let us know when this gets resolved or if you have any more queries.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 09, 2020 Apr 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Martin, 

I have checked your details and found that your school was provisioned successfully for 4 users, please make sure all the students eligible are added to the Admin Console in order to give them access. 

I hope this answers your query, let us know if this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2020 Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi bani

Thanks for taking a look. We have two accounts due for cost centre reasons and its the other one that has some issues.
Would it be possible to contact you via chat?

Many thanks

Martin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are also getting the following error...image0.jpg

The user is clearing cookies and restarting their browser but its not making any difference...!

Many thanks

Martin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Martin, 

This looks like an issue with the SSO settings, hence it needs our expert's insights, please create a case or start a chat from the Admin Console's support tab: Enterprise Support.

We are experiencing long wait times in support centers so I would really appreciate your patience on this. 

Do let us know when this gets resolved or if you have any more queries.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks... have created a case... hopefully we will get it sorted.

M

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Great, thanks for the update :).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines