• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

“Sorry, something went wrong”?

New Here ,
May 09, 2022 May 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are a school we have 100 pcs with adobe on and 125 licneces, when trying to start photshop 2021, we some times but not all the time like 3 or 4 out of a class or 32 get the message,“Sorry, something went wrong”? after putting their password in, they will then not be able to log into their adobe cloud account no matter what, but if you put in some one else adobe cloud account it works, thou not all the time the only consistant work around seems to be to put mine in, but we are lossing the 1st 20 mins of most lessons, and we can not go on like this, in the past we just had devices license and it just worked, but now we are forced to have a AD link and azure and every kids is sysnced for single sign on but it just does not work at all, in any consitant manour and error messages that just say “Sorry, something went wrong”?  are useless!

It can not be the computer as this issue will follow the child round from pc to pc once it starts, in the past deleting their local profile would make it work, but that no longer seams to work, it can not be their log on account for the pc or the install, as it will work for another child, or if that child is logged on to the pc, but i put in my adobe cloud user and password it works.

We ideally just need to go back to pc licensesbut software is a service these days, and profit comes before the software you pay for actaully working...

Any adivce would be grate as if we can not sort out adobe soon we are just going to have to drop the subject.

TOPICS
Education , Manage account , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 09, 2022 May 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does your school have a person at Adobe to contact regarding the licenses?

Have you tried giving the student a different license?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 10, 2022 May 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did try but they all ways want to do stuff in the middle of a leasson and its not practical, and the kids accounts are locked down they dont have admin rights and can not run software we have not preinstalled so they can not do a log me or accses the stuff they need to, to look into it.

We have to really lock the system down as the kids at one point where brining in firefox on a pen stick to get round the web filtering.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 12, 2022 May 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Wesley,

Sorry for the trouble caused.

For further investigation & troubleshooting would you share some screenshots of the error which you have encountered?

We have sent you a private message, please respond accordingly with the details.

Thanks

Charles

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 12, 2022 May 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems that you have Shared Device Licences deployed on these machines. Can you check and/or update the Product Profile and choose a less restrictive setting as a test? Maybe test with User Access Policy = Open Access, and then look the other options and settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 13, 2022 May 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are already on that setting, I dont know why people have to log in at all, its just a pointless waste of time, and casues so many issues, if i had know that we had to use our old adobe machine linceces every 60 days to keep them alive, i would have come in during the pandemic to keep them going, letting them laps was the worse thing that ever happned to us, this new adobe cloud does not work in a under funded education setting, it may work grate in a buiness but for us we have so many issues with sign in's. I just need people to click on the icon and use it with out signing in, or having to hope that i am near by to be able to sign 6 or 7 kids into it with my account becuse theirs wont work this week for what ever reason.

We are lossing at least 10 mins of 50 min lessson to sing on issues, i have been in one lesson that took 20 mins to gett all 32 kids signed in, and adobe just does not care, I ask you adobe, how will any children learn to use photo shop and then want to use when they get a job?

Becuse all of our kids only have negative experiances of your product.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 06, 2022 Jun 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just wanted to say this is still an issue, and peopel at adobe have once again , just stopped responding, no one seems willing to sort this out, i have just had to go log on to 8 pcs for kids, and the lesson is now 25 mins behind becuse they had to come find me, and wait for me to log on!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines