• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Speaking to somebody about linking VIP accounts

Community Beginner ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been trying to find somebody to talk to in Adobe about linking VIP Select accounts and cannot find anybody who can help with a query I have. Even the help link in the VIP document points users to generic help solutions about products. When I've gone through a phone call to accounts the person I've spoken to knows nothing about linking VIP accounts - they even gave me an Indian mobile telephone number to call... Can somebody give me a direct contact in the UK who can possibly help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 15, 2021 Feb 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I would recommend contacting your Reseller if you have any concerns or queries about your contract, VIP account, or with the licenses/billing. I have sent a personal email with some contact information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi TechBurner,

Can you confirm if there is a such a thing within Adobe accounts as a "VIP Linked Membership Request" which allows two companies who operate in different countries under an umbrella corporation to maintain their own resellers in those duristictions, but still benefit from the accumulated Value Incetive Plan?

This is what we can't seem to get a streight answer from our resellers about, one seems to think this would transfer reseller status to the other reseller, the other insists that this would simply link the accounts under the two (or more) resellers we have around the world. This is what I'd like to know more about from Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not aware of any such request as every region has its own policy of getting licenses from resellers or directly from Adobe. You can use the same console to assign the license to the users who are in a different part of the country or world (China is an exception). The reseller would be the best point of contact to answer this query as they are more aware of the policies and in & out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

You can find all the information about linking VIPs here: 

https://www.adobe.com/howtobuy/buying-programs/vip-linked-membership-consortium.html

https://www.adobe.com/howtobuy/buying-programs/vip-linked-membership-standard.html

Let us know if your have any more queries. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 22, 2021 Feb 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much for providing some information. The only question I now have; Does completing the form below change resellers at all?

https://www.adobe.com/content/dam/acom/en/buying-programs/pdfs/linked-membership-request-consortium....

Many thanks,

Mark

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines