Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Stop email notifications when removing licenses from people

Community Beginner ,
Aug 03, 2020 Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

We have recently moved out licensing subscription from Teams licenses to Enteprise licenses. I am in the process of migrating our users across but I have noticed that under Teams licenses there appears to be no way of removing the automatic emails that get sent when a user is removed from the access group.

I can see how to do this under Enterprise licenses but under Teams the option is not there. I would like to stop these emails before I remove 180 users from thes Teams licenses, as we will inevitably receive a large amount of questions.

Thanks
Ed

TOPICS
Admin console , Enterprise , Licensing , Users and groups

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 03, 2020 Aug 03, 2020

Hello,

Unfortunately, there is no option available to disable email notifications for the Team license. It is only available for the Enterprise license.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 03, 2020 Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Unfortunately, there is no option available to disable email notifications for the Team license. It is only available for the Enterprise license.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 05, 2020 Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's a real shame.

I can see this being a communications disaster 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 14, 2023 Aug 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Has this been changed? Removing users and alerting them even after they have not used a license is defeating the purpose of auditing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines