• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Streamlining file size reduction

Participant ,
Dec 07, 2020 Dec 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!  I've just prepped a large quantity (approx 200) of jpeg files in Photoshop.  They're all the same size and resolution.  I need to reduce the size and resolution with ALL of them.  Is there a fast way to expedite the process?  Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 08, 2020 Dec 08, 2020

Please post tech questions about Photoshop in the Photoshop forum. There are lots of experts there, both in using and scripting Photoshop. This forum is for questions related to Enterprise & Teams licensing, so the experts you need don't much come here.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Dec 08, 2020 Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post tech questions about Photoshop in the Photoshop forum. There are lots of experts there, both in using and scripting Photoshop. This forum is for questions related to Enterprise & Teams licensing, so the experts you need don't much come here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Dec 09, 2020 Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks!  I'll seek them out!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines