• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Student Plan not working with Quebec School system?

Community Beginner ,
Apr 17, 2022 Apr 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am in secondary school and I am currently trying to buy the student plan, but I am facing some problems. First off, my school email does not have ".edu" or any of that, so I used my real email. Now adobe is asking me for information like My school. When I try to fill it in, only universities come up, when it is said any student can have this plan? It is also asking me for my "study domain", but I am just a normal student? And last it is asking when I will get my diploma, which to be honest I don't know if I need to fill it in because it is secondary school?

Can I still get the plan even if I am not in university?

Sorry if I posted in the wrong category

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Apr 28, 2022 Apr 28, 2022

solution:

it never ended up actually asking me if I was a student of not, it just verified me without confirmation. I don't know if it is a glitch

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 17, 2022 Apr 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please go to Adobe Customer Service (make sure to sign in to your Adobe account first and allow popups on your browser):
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen will automatically open the chat window.
Type "Agent" in the chat box to bypass the chatbot and be connected to a person.

You may also be able to contact Adobe by phone:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 19, 2022 Apr 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the school you are in is a qualified school, then yes. Some schools are not eligible because they are not recognized and distribute diplomas that are not recognized.

Quote:

*Accredited schools are those that are approved by an association recognized by the U.S. Department of Education/State Board of Education or the Canadian/Provincial Ministries of Education and that teach students as their primary focus. In the U.S., such associations include: Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Northwest Association of Accredited Schools.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 28, 2022 Apr 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

solution:

it never ended up actually asking me if I was a student of not, it just verified me without confirmation. I don't know if it is a glitch

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 29, 2022 Apr 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Great.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines