• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Subset of Creative Cloud all apps

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2020 Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to create a subset of apps from our All apps subscription. I don't want to install the entire suite when certain groups only need a few of the apps. I created a new package with 5 apps from our All apps list but I had no access to the package.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 16, 2020 Jun 16, 2020

Hello Kevin,

Once you create the package from the admin console, it gets downloaded automatically on the machine. You just have to extract the package locally on the machine and can use it for deployment. 

That package is available for download for 3 days. You can always create a new package from the admin console as per your requirements. 

Kindly change the organization from the top right side of the admin console so that you can create the package with the correct license type.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 16, 2020 Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Kevin,

Once you create the package from the admin console, it gets downloaded automatically on the machine. You just have to extract the package locally on the machine and can use it for deployment. 

That package is available for download for 3 days. You can always create a new package from the admin console as per your requirements. 

Kindly change the organization from the top right side of the admin console so that you can create the package with the correct license type.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines