• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Suddenly locked out of the suite?

New Here ,
Mar 05, 2021 Mar 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had an account with the full Suite for a number of months now. I am an educator with all credentials and proof of employment up to date...the Creative Cloud was working without issue yesterday, then today when I attempt to open it, I'm at a screen that asks me to trial or purchase the apps that I've already been using (PS, primarily). It looks like the whole Suite has reset, and no longer acknowledges my School Board as an institution or something...?  Access to help was denied as I don't have those permissions...

What the $%#?? I pay a monthly subscription, and suddenly have zero access to the applications I've used for years.

TOPICS
Licensing , Manage account , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

What kind of license do you have?

There are several types for educators and students:

1. Individual licenses that you book immediatly from Adobe and you pay Adobe. Your institution has nothing to do with those, except that you may be required to provide proof that you are employed or study at the instituation.

Support comes from Adobe.

2. Enterprise licenses: 

Your institution books several licenses for the students and educators. The institution pays Adobe, you pay the institution if the

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What kind of license do you have?

There are several types for educators and students:

1. Individual licenses that you book immediatly from Adobe and you pay Adobe. Your institution has nothing to do with those, except that you may be required to provide proof that you are employed or study at the instituation.

Support comes from Adobe.

2. Enterprise licenses: 

Your institution books several licenses for the students and educators. The institution pays Adobe, you pay the institution if the institution does not make the license available for free.

Support comes from your institution (I configured my system to give the users an email-address to contact in case of problems). If your support does not know the solution they may ask Adobe for support.  So you need to pass via your institution for first level support.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines