Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Terms of Use 2020

Explorer ,
Apr 23, 2020 Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

In relation to the new Terms of Use for Document Cloud storage that have been published on 16th April 2020, as an admin of our company team license using Adobe Acrobat DC, I understand we can now administer our users cloud data. But it's not clear to me how that is done. I have been through the 'adminconsole.adobe.com', 'documentcloud.adobe.com' and 'assets.adobe.com' pages but I can only see the administrator data. No way to access others other team members data.

PS. The email pre-warning of the new Terms of Use said we had accept the 'Terms of use' but my colleagues and I have not seen that.

PPS. Phoned support and not a happy experience. Passed round for 10-15 minutes then left on hold for 15 minutes.

TOPICS
Services and storage , Teams

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 23, 2020 Apr 23, 2020

Hey,

Right now only the terms of use have been updated and users are/will be prompted to accept the Terms of Use in the coming days. This is the only change hapenning right now. Any additional functionality or changes are not being rolled out right now. This has been designed, such that, any users who want to move personal content out have sufficient time to do so. You can read some details here and also provide this article if your end users reach out to you with questions: https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/update-terms-of-use.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 23, 2020 Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

Right now only the terms of use have been updated and users are/will be prompted to accept the Terms of Use in the coming days. This is the only change hapenning right now. Any additional functionality or changes are not being rolled out right now. This has been designed, such that, any users who want to move personal content out have sufficient time to do so. You can read some details here and also provide this article if your end users reach out to you with questions: https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/update-terms-of-use.html 

We'll send Admins an email to let them know the schedule when we're adding this additional capability to their organizations, with detailed instructions and more information. You can use the schedule information to plan out this activity. At a very high-level, this is what you'll get Users have acepted the terms of use. https://helpx.adobe.com/in/enterprise/using/storage-for-business.html

Hope this helps Do let me know if you have any specific questions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 05, 2020 May 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Today, out of nowhere, I got a new "Terms of Use" agreement that I have to accept BEFORE I can even open any PDF files. The changes, which I had to click on to read, redefines "business" for adobe accounts.

I DO NOT HAVE a busines saccount. Why must I stop all work and click on something so stupid???

Adobe seems to be turning mor eand more into the Big Brother Dictator.

I PAY for this service. Apparently, my good money goes to stop all access to what I paid for unless I click on agreements for business. Why can't they focus this on business acccounts, instead of everyone?

What a waste of time...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines