• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The All-TIme Worst Customer Service I've ever had

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2021 Sep 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have spent HOURS and HOURS and HOURS of frustrating experience after frustrating experience on the phone, on hold, being transferred to the wrong people, disconnected, disconnected, disconnected and unable to hear the person (I know none of these issues are my phone, it happens ONLY with Adobe people), I've lost all of my creative cloud files, after one support person merged 2 business accounts (all of which were created by a support person on the phone since Adobe makes you do everything sales on the phone in order to upsell you and make it impossible to cancel, but VERY easy to duplicate subscriptions across personal and business IDs). 

For one of the largest technology companies in the world, how can you possibly have the worst phone systems and not have a simple CRM system that shares notes on the call with the next person I've been transferred to for the 3000x.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?