• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

transfer user content to another account

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2021 Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello I need to rename an account and its email without losing the content of the files. How can I do?
TOPICS
Admin console

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 01, 2021 Feb 01, 2021

For Enterprise and Federated IDs, you can use the "edit user details by CSV" option which might allow you to change the email ID without losing the assets. Please download the existing user's list when checking for the template and do not change the GUID which is showing in the list.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 11, 2021 Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

May I know which type of account it is. Adobe, Enterprise, or Federated ID? 

You can check this article for Adobe ID: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/manage-account/using/create-update-adobe-id.html

The user might lose access to the cloud files if you will make any changes in Enterprise or Federated IDs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 01, 2021 Feb 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't want to change may administrator profile, I need to switch 1 account to another one avoiding losing the data. I need to assign the data to another profile.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the account is Adobe Enterprise

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For Enterprise and Federated IDs, you can use the "edit user details by CSV" option which might allow you to change the email ID without losing the assets. Please download the existing user's list when checking for the template and do not change the GUID which is showing in the list.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines