• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trying to cancel my subscription but I have no plans on my account so I can't

New Here ,
Feb 18, 2022 Feb 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was signed up to a plan as part of a module in college where it was charging me ā‚¬19.66 per month. I then tried to cancel it once i had finished this module but i was going to be charged the rest of the years worth of monthly payments, so I had just left it. A few weeks ago I tried to cancel my subscription as the year had been up, but no plans are appearing when i go to "Manage My Account" and customer care is telling me that only my administrator has power to ask any queries, I was then charged ā‚¬30 for the month of February yet i dont have access and cant cancel my plan. I really need to get out of this plan as i have spent just over ā‚¬250 on this app in the last year yet i only used it for 10 weeks of that year. They have not given me any help at all on this issue and I am in desperate need to get out of this subscription, I cannot pay ā‚¬30 a month now that i am no longer in a student account and no longer need this app. Any help would be really greatly appreciated, thank you!

TOPICS
Admin console , Manage account

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 19, 2022 Feb 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @AINE LOUISE23229122ar88,

The following link might help you to locate who your administrator is

https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/contact-administrator.html

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines