• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trying to re-install Creative Cloud - Either Loads Cretive Cloud forever, or blank white screen

New Here ,
Jan 31, 2022 Jan 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to re-install Creative Cloud for an enterprise level user in my organization, and having serious issues getting it installed again. After my first few attempts were unsuccessful, I tried fully uninstalling CC using the Creative Cloud Cleaner tool. At least Creative Cloud finally disappeared from my Windows 10 Apps & Features screen, so that seemed like a good sign. Now, though, after running the installer I downloaded from Adobe's website, the installer gets stuck on a "Loading Creative Cloud..." screen and thena blue message pops up saying "Creative Cloud is taking longer than usual to load." Finally, that window closes and another message pops up saying "Adobe Creative Cloud is needed to solve this problem", then the URL it gives you to install it goes to a page that only lets you download a free trial.

Is this a known issue? We've been having issues with all Adobe software for the past week but this one's being a real struggle to get CC installed again.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 01, 2022 Feb 01, 2022

Hi there, 

Sorry for the inconvenience caused, this issue can be resolved by following the troubleshooting steps shared in the following help document: https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/resolve-trial-and-license-expired-errors.html 

Please try the steps given for Administrators and let us know if this helps. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 31, 2022 Jan 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 01, 2022 Feb 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there, 

Sorry for the inconvenience caused, this issue can be resolved by following the troubleshooting steps shared in the following help document: https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/resolve-trial-and-license-expired-errors.html 

Please try the steps given for Administrators and let us know if this helps. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines