• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

U of U Sign In With Enterprise Not Working on Mac or iPad Pro

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2021 Apr 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to sign in to the University of Utah Enterprise ID on Adobe Creative Cloud through my iPad Pro, and it consistently told me that it was experiencing Server Problems everytime after I sign in through the University account. After looking at more information, I found that a recommedation was to sign out of my Creative Cloud App on my Mac and then try again. I tried again (even now as I write this), and it still did not go through, so I tried to sign in to the Creative Cloud with my University ID, and now I cannot sign back in to the Creative Cloud. 

It brings up the following message: 

An error occurred

NameID element must be present as part of the Subject in the Response message, please enable it in the IDP configuration.

I try again to sign in with Enterprise ID, which is what the University of Utah has, and then it just fails.

Is there a problem with Adobe's servers at the moment connecting with the University of Utah? This has never happened before, and I need to sign back in urgently. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 03, 2021 May 03, 2021

Hello,

Please check if you are able to sign in to the "adobe.com" site on a browser like a safari or chrome. If you are getting an error related to the NameID element, I would recommend contacting your internal IT team as this account is managed by the organization.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 01, 2021 May 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

<moved from cc services>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 03, 2021 May 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

Please check if you are able to sign in to the "adobe.com" site on a browser like a safari or chrome. If you are getting an error related to the NameID element, I would recommend contacting your internal IT team as this account is managed by the organization.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines