• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

UMAPI - Create BusinessID?

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2022 Sep 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The documentation for the user management api details adding an AdobeID, and creating EnterpriseID or FederatedID.  All my user accounts are of the identity type: BusinessID when viewed in the web console, but userType: adobeID when returned from the get user UMAPI endpoint.  When creating a new user via the UMAPI - am I supposed to add an AdobeID, create an EnterpriseID, or is there an undocumented endpoint for creating a BusinessID user account?  I've tried creating a test user with the "do" action of "createBusinessID", but recieved a 400 bad request. 

The UMAPI seems to be neglected what with the deprecated endpoints with no replacements, the notification stating that an update will be provided by end of 2017, and the Github samples dating to 2017/18 (assuming when the UMAPI was created).

TOPICS
Business ID , Enterprise , Identity and SSO , Troubleshooting , Users and groups

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?