• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to cancel school plan, PLEASE HELP

New Here ,
Jan 02, 2021 Jan 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased the adobe suite through my school account since I needed it for journalism classes. I am trying to cancel it, but there is no where to cancel on my account. Ive looked at tutorials and emailed my school. There is an area that says to "Contact school administration to make plan changes" but its winter break and idk what to do.

Thank You!

TOPICS
Manage account

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 04, 2021 Jan 04, 2021

Hi Megan, 

I have reviewed your Adobe ID (email address) you have utilized to post here and found that you had one Creative Cloud individual (personal) subscription purchased on your school email id in January 2020, is this the subscription you are trying to cancel? 

If yes, then, please follow the self-service steps shared here to do so: https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-subscription.html 

If you are still unable to cancel on your own then please contact support and let them

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jan 03, 2021 Jan 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nevertheless - you must cancel the school to cancel it. There will probably be a penalty for early cancellation but it depends on the deal offered by the school.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 04, 2021 Jan 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Megan, 

I have reviewed your Adobe ID (email address) you have utilized to post here and found that you had one Creative Cloud individual (personal) subscription purchased on your school email id in January 2020, is this the subscription you are trying to cancel? 

If yes, then, please follow the self-service steps shared here to do so: https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-subscription.html 

If you are still unable to cancel on your own then please contact support and let them know that you are trying to cancel your Adobe Creative Cloud individual subscription, click on the chat icon in the bottom right corner of this page to contact support: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines