• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to change school's password

New Here ,
Feb 19, 2020 Feb 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to use our CS6 suite after upgrading my Surface 4 to Win10.

I have the original e-mail/password.

When i choose Illustrator I am told that I must change my password.

Q1: This is a group account. If I change the password others will (presumably) not be able to use the suite as I changed the password. Will others b eforced to cahnge the password?

Q2: I tried following the steps to change the password but the Abode site seems to be unresponsive for 2 days now. I get a message saying the site (what site I di not know) cannot be reached and to try again.

I am talking to you here because I cannot log a ticket as I need to change the passowrd first but cannot change the password. Repeat ad nauesum.

I cannot find an e-mail address or a phone number on adobe.com that I could use.

What do I do now?Slide1.PNGSlide2.PNGSlide3.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 20, 2020 Feb 20, 2020

Tigers, sorry you are encountering problems utilizing the Creative Cloud membership offered through the educational institution you work for and/or attend.

As Nancy has indicated one to one support and public discussion forums are primarily aimed for Individual membership.  You can use the process listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/using/support-and-expert-services.html to request a support session from within the Admin Console.  If you do not have access to the admin console, then p

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If this is a school account, contact your school's IT department for assistance.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nancy

Thank you for your reply.

I am in my school's IT dept.

I (and others) have spent far too much time on this already. we have confirmed that our firewall is not blocking the request. It seems that the Abode end, or  a3rd party, is not responding quickly enough.

Is it possible to contact Abode Support without logging in?

Do they have an e-mail or phone number that is not on the website?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your IT dept admin must have an Adobe rep or reseller they can call.

Normal support channels cannot help Enterprise accounts.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 20, 2020 Feb 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Tigers, sorry you are encountering problems utilizing the Creative Cloud membership offered through the educational institution you work for and/or attend.

As Nancy has indicated one to one support and public discussion forums are primarily aimed for Individual membership.  You can use the process listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/using/support-and-expert-services.html to request a support session from within the Admin Console.  If you do not have access to the admin console, then please work with someone within your organization that does.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines