• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to delete an account with a deleted organization

Nov 27, 2020 Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm trying to permanently delete my Adobe Account.
From my privacy page, I'm starting the process following the Adobe instructions (https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/delete-adobe-account.html).

When I get to step 5, I'm asked to leave a deleted organization (Name-Deleted-Org).
The problem is when I do so, Adobe is informing me that I left this organization and I do not receive any e-mail confirmation.

Then I'm stucked to this step and cannot go further.

Has anyone got this issue as well ?
How can I proceed with my account deletion ? (I would love to get in touch with a human from Adobe support, but I can't find a clear path to do so.)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

using a browser that allows popups and cookies, contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

click contact us (in the lower right)
in the chat field, type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks @kglad, I followed your instructions and I could get to a kind human (and efficient).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why are you ("You") Clicking "Leave Organization" ??????????????????

Is your account tied to an Enterprise or Teams Subscription?????

If not you should NOT be clicking that button. You should be clicking the "Cancel Plan" Button. and then Cancel any and all plans you are subscribe to. Then you get the screen in step 6 and then the screen in step 7 to actually Delete your Adobe Account.

If you are a member of an Enterprise or Teams subscription you need to Contact the person that is in charges of that Enterprise or Teams Account.

You should not be Clicking that button

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suggest you actually Read all the steps in that HelpX page. It seems very clear to me and you are Clearly click the wrong button, "Leave Organization".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Just Shoot Me ,
I can assure you that I have read all the instructions before posting this message. 

My account WAS tied to an Enterprise subscription.
We did cancel our subscription a few month ago.

On step 5, I can only click on "Leave Organization" next to the name of my organisation followed by "-deleted-org".
There is no plan or other CTA available on step 5 (except for "Previous" & "Back to account").

I am the person who was in charge (admin) of the Enterprise account.

The support will handle my request through their backend support team.
They couldn't do anything else for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your post was moved to a better forum, Enterprise & Teams.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines