Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to get access to CC apps

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2020 Apr 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To whom it may concern,

I am a student and was sent a link to use the 90 day free trial for adobe products. I have requested/submitted multiple times permission to use the products but it's not allowing me to download anything unless I have a Administrator Console URL address. Unfortunately due to the schools being closed I cannot get a hold of the Administrator from school to get a URL address. I'm already 2 weeks behind on homework and need these products ASAP. I even tried to call the customer service number. I could not understand what the representitive was saying due to his heavy accent and there's no one to email about this issue. Can anyone give me some advise? This is getting annoying. Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 07, 2020 Apr 07, 2020

Hi, 

The Creative Cloud desktop apps are designed to work on Windows and Mac operating systems only, hence it is not possible to download or install them on Chrome OS. You can check the system requirements here: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/system-requirements.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 06, 2020 Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

Since you are a student you don't need access to the Admin console, the request was submitted by your school admin and it has been processed as well. 

All you need to do is to download and install the Creative Cloud desktops and sign in with your school email id and start using the apps, to know how to do this please read the following help document: https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/covid-19-edu-labs-faq.html.

Let us know if you have any more queries.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2020 Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello again,

I did get access to adobe creative cloud, unfortunately when I request to download it keeps asking me to send a link. I've sent myself links multiple times and it keeps asking to send a link to myself. Which leads me to another question. I have a chromebook laptop. Are adobe products compatible with chromebooks?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 07, 2020 Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, 

The Creative Cloud desktop apps are designed to work on Windows and Mac operating systems only, hence it is not possible to download or install them on Chrome OS. You can check the system requirements here: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/system-requirements.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines