Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to give "Manage Documents" permissions to Adobe PDF printer

New Here ,
Jan 21, 2019 Jan 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

Along with our Adobe Suites we have Adobe Reader DC and the ADOBE PDF Printer installed on a Terminal Server (Win2016).

The Catbuilder application requires "EVERYONE" to have permissions on that Adobe PDF Printer - set to "Manage Documents".

However, under the permissions Tab of the printer properties (I am logged on as Enterprise Admin) everything is greyed out - Impossible to change and permissions.

According to a blog I read, this may be due to Adobe installing in "PROTECTED MODE", but whatever the reason, I need to be able to set the required permissions.

I could not find any GPO which would help either.

PLEASE HELP.

TOPICS
Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 21, 2019 Jan 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 22, 2019 Jan 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is catbuilder a server app? (That is, not associated with a logged in user session, or not running in the foreground window)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines