Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to Login to Creative Cloud After Downloading

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2019 Oct 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm trying to install Adobe Creative Cloud on a user's workstation. We've logged into the Adobe website, logged in with the user's account, downloaded the Creative Cloud Desktop app, and when running the installer (it is run using different credentials that have elevated Windows permissions), it comes up with the following text:

"Check your browser

We've opened a new browser tab for you to sign in. (Once you've been authenticated, you will automatically continue here.)"

The browser tab it opens says its logged in, but the desktop application will not progress any further. We cannot get any further than this. I've tried the following:

1) Deleting the OOBE folder in appdata\roaming\Adobe

2) Granting the domain user account local administrator rights to the computer

3) Restarting between steps

Operating system is: Windows 10 Enterprise x64 1809 - computer is joined to a Windows domain.

Many thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you haved tried to use another browser like Google Chrome or Firefox?

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.5 - Nik Collection 6.8 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Axel, I've tried using IE, Edge, FireFox and Chrome, no change. Also, regardless of which default I choose within Windows, the Adobe Creative Cloud Installer will open Chrome regardless.

Also, I did manage to get hold of a support agent and they were unable to resolve the issue, so instead created a package to install Adobe Creative Cloud manually, which then asks you to sign in when launched anyway, so why the installer requires authentication, I literally have no idea and probably Adobe don't really understand either. Lmao.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 23, 2019 Oct 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have the same issue & have also tried all the steps you have tried.  Was their any response or fix from Adobe?

//Craig

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 23, 2019 Oct 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Craig,

The support agent simply didn't bother to fix the issue, probably because he himself knows it's a lost cause and Adobe is a joke. He instead created an offline installer of Creative Cloud that doesn't worthlessly require authentication via a browser.

I'd suggest contacting an Adobe support agent and requesting an offline installer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 24, 2019 Oct 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks a lot!  I'll request the installer.  Hope once the Creative Cloud installer is 'installed' i'll be able to instal the other apps such as photoshop. 

Cheers,

Craig

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines