• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to reach Adobe servers

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2021 Jun 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know this has been asked a million times but none of the proposed solutions work for me.

The issue started with one user on a terminal server who all of a sudden received this error when opening CC desktop app. All other users were fine.

Trying to fix things, we installed the latest CC Desktop app and now more users cannot open the app or use Acrobat for that matter. There is no firewall issue (it happens with the FW off as well), no network issue, no modified hosts file, Winsock has been reset, DNS has been changed, TSL 1.2 is enabled and no proxy is in the mix. The mere fact that it works for some tells me, there is no connectivity issue.

The computer is a Windows 7 based terminal server (running AADS for terminal services).

I am at my whitt's end as to what else to do, bar completely uninstalling Acrobat and the CC desktop app and starting fresh.

Any clues what may be causing this? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 20, 2021 Jun 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

None of the provided liks help in my case.

I have a customer who runs Creative Cloud on a terminal server, where most users can access Creative Cloud with no problems but one user gets the above errors. There is no firewall issue, no network issue, no Internet issue and yet, the user is told the servers cannot be reached.

I've tried renaming the Adobe folders in the "AppData" folders but the problem persists. I've tried removing the Adobe registry key, so it can be rebuilt but that didn't make a difference. Is there a place where the Adobe data can be reset, so the user is asked to provide username and password, instead of trying cached credentials? 

What are the servers CC tries to connect to? I don't think adding those to the hosts file would help but at this stage, I am willing to try anything tbh.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 21, 2021 Jun 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Please check the technical support boundaries for creative cloud app in virtual and server environment: https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/technical-support-boundaries-virtualized-server-based.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 27, 2021 Jun 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, I have narrowed it down to a profile issue of some sort. 

I get the same errors as the other user with my admin account but when I created a brand new account to test, the Creative Cloud Desktop app presents me with a logon screen, instead of the error about being unable to contact the Adobe servers. 

Is there something like a profile cleaner, which removes ALL traces of CC from a user profile? I had tried removing the "Adobe" key from HKCU_Software and renamed the Adobe folder in the local appdata folder but that didn't work either. 

Any ideas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 16, 2021 Sep 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The simple way to solve is to change de default browser from Chrome to other (Internet Explore, Mozzilla, Opera)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines