Exit

Unable to receive Timely Verification Emails

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2022 Oct 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

Here is the load down.

A new user starting tomorrow. We created an adobe account and licensed the account.

He is unable to receive Timely Verification emails. They always come through after the code has expired or not at all. And we canā€™t keep pressing ā€œSend another codeā€ as the system will lock out the user for 48 hours if we keep on trying after 10 tries.

I have removed and added the account again repeatedly. Though the user always receives the ā€œYou have been unlicensedā€ email instantly. But not the verification codes or the "you have been licenced" notification emails.

We are unable to log a ticket with Adobe Support because they have 0 spaces for support available for the entirety of October. But this problem needs to be resolved soon.

We have had this before on multiple new account creationsā€¦ But adobe stated from one of our "2 week later support tickets" that verification emails can take up to 48 hours to arrive. Even though the verification email code expires in 15min. Adobe saw no problem with this.

So my question is as follows:

Anyone here know of a way to either:

1: Remove the initial sign in verification process?

2: Change the initial verification process to be via a other than Email MFA method?

3: Remove the entire MFA process entirely?

Regards,

TOPICS
Admin console , Deploy and package apps , Manage account , Troubleshooting , Users and groups

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 25, 2022 Oct 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @ruanw398682,

This looks like a blocker and only Adobe staff could look into this. Let me see if I can get someone from Adobe to look into this.

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2022 Oct 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Manan,

Where you able to have a look? If you did it worked as we started to receive verification emails all of a sudden.

If so also thanks,

Regards,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 26, 2022 Oct 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @ruanw398682,

I did drop a message for folks in Adobe to see if your issue can be looked upon urgently. I did not get an update back so far but it seems someone did do something. Anyhow, how does it matter when the problem is resolved. Thanks to whoever did the fix.

Happy to help. Do let us know if you get into any other issues, we will try our best to get you help

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 27, 2022 Oct 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How are you setting the employee up? Are you using the Admin Console?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines