• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

UNABLE TO REGISTER IN WORKFRONT PROOF

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2023 Jan 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello , I am trying to register to Workfront Proof but the adobe site is asking me to fill a form so a representative to contact me. 
I am filling this form the last 3 weeks but no one contact me yet and I can't find a solution from the support team because proof has seperate support department and it is impossible to reach them. 
Did anyone had the same issue, is any way that i can contact them so I can buy the proof license ? 
Thank you in advance 

TOPICS
Deploy and package apps , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 06, 2023 Jan 06, 2023

@Angelos246670097oz7 

that has its own forums where you should post your issue. unforunately, i cannot move your message to that forum, or i would do so. https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 05, 2023 Jan 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Angelos246670097oz7,

It might have been because of the holidays I suppose. I have tried to locate someone within Adobe who could guide on this matter. If and when I get some response I will update this discussion. You might get contacted directly as well.

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2023 Jan 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Manan Joshi , i much appreciate your effort, I hope you will have some response from their side.

Best,

Angelos

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Angelos246670097oz7 

that has its own forums where you should post your issue. unforunately, i cannot move your message to that forum, or i would do so. https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much for your support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you're welcome, and good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 08, 2023 Jan 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Locking this now, as this is for Experience Cloud.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines