• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to Update Adobe Apps

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2020 Aug 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently I signed up for a year-long subscription to Adobe through my university. Beforehand, I had an account associated with my personal email and never had issues updating apps. Now that I am connected through a school email, Adobe is not allowing me to update apps because it requires a system administration password to continue. The dialog box says to "check for an OS prompt and follow the instructions" but no window shows up to enter a password after clicking Continue. How can I solve this issue without contacting my school's IT every time there is an app update?

Screen Shot 2020-08-02 at 11.53.57 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 03, 2020 Aug 03, 2020

Hi there, 

As you have mentioned you are being asked to enter the Administrator username & password, your universities Created Cloud Admin will be able to help you with this, please contact them https://helpx.adobe.com/in/enterprise/kb/contact-administrator.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 03, 2020 Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there, 

As you have mentioned you are being asked to enter the Administrator username & password, your universities Created Cloud Admin will be able to help you with this, please contact them https://helpx.adobe.com/in/enterprise/kb/contact-administrator.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines