• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unprofessional, clueless, unhelpful support via chat

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2020 Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having an issue with package deployment for per user licensing. I reached out to adobe chat support, and got the complete runaround. First told that you can't deploy packages with per user, despite your actual website giving instructions on how to do so. Explain the issue, he doesn't get it. Beats around the bush, fails to understand, then gives me a completely irrelevant answer.  Only to have said help support person "Pankaj" end the conversation.  I'm now going to sit on the phone for god knows how long to try and talk to someone from the support staff that actually knows what he is talking about with how packages are built and deployed.

The raw amount of money we put out each year on our Creative All Apps teams licensing is absurd to have support fail to help, and then END the conversation with me.

Unacceptablesupport.PNG

[Moved from Community Help (which is about the forums) to a better forum... Mod]

[Questions about "packaging" programs go in Enterprise & Teams]
[To find a forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/]

TOPICS
Deploy and package apps

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry to hear you had such a bad experience. Please remember that Adobe, like so many other companies, is operating under a great deal of stress and has fewer employees able to provide tech support right now.

I can't help you with the installation, but I can move you to the Get Started forum, where you are more likely to get help with your issue. Community Help is for help using the forums.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you have a TEAM license don't you have a Contact in Adobe for the Team system?

Sorry I have never worked with the Team system so I don't know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines