Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Updates

New Here ,
Jan 22, 2019 Jan 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo,

ich hoffe das es das richtige Forum ist - ich habe ein Updateproblem in der Cloud.
Indesign (V14) ist bei einem User installiert, bei dem anderen wird aber auch
bei expilziter Suche in der Could nur die Version 13.1 angezeigt.
Beide haben Windows 10 und Rechner in aktueller Workstationklasse, also auch kein
Problem mit Hardware-Ressourcen.
Ist diese Update-Problematik jemand bekannt ?

Viele Grüsse
Sarah

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 22, 2019 Jan 22, 2019

Hi,

If you launch InDesign and go to Help>Updates what happens?

Does it say that updates have been blocked by an administrator?

If so check for the existence of the adobeupdaterprefs.dat file. This file can be used to block updates.

For details see Disable auto-updates in Adobe Creative Cloud and Adobe Creative Suite 6 apps

If the issue persists I would try to reinstall the Creative Cloud Desktop App as an outdated app can sometimes cause this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

If you launch InDesign and go to Help>Updates what happens?

Does it say that updates have been blocked by an administrator?

If so check for the existence of the adobeupdaterprefs.dat file. This file can be used to block updates.

For details see Disable auto-updates in Adobe Creative Cloud and Adobe Creative Suite 6 apps

If the issue persists I would try to reinstall the Creative Cloud Desktop App as an outdated app can sometimes cause this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

Help > Updates shows the Cloud-Screen. Reinstalling the Creative Cloud Desktop App
didn't work, because it wants me to uninstall all Applications - but the direction was good.
I used the repair option of the Could-App, this works for me - now I got the actual Versions
from the other apps.

Kind Regards
Sarah

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines